Setting Up a TAMU Personal Website
- Log in to Manage OAL Account with your NetID and password.
- Click Set up my web page on the left side of the page (if not already selected).
- Click Enable. Please allow a couple of minutes for the changes to take place.
- Once you see the word "Success," your account permissions have been set.
- You will put all of your files related to your personal website in your OAL account public_html folder. Your public_html folder is located in your U: drive.
- Anything you put into the public_html folder becomes viewable from the Internet by going to your web address: http://people.tamu.edu/~Your_NetID/
- A temporary web page will automatically be created for you when your account permissions are set.
Next: Creating a Web Page