I am Abdullah Muzahid. I am an Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of Texas A&M University since Fall 2018. Before that, I worked as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science of University of Texas at San Antonio. I received my Ph.D in Computer Science from University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign in 2012.
My research broadly focuses on various aspects of Computer Architecture and Systems. I am interested in multiprocessor architecture, parallel programming, programming models, debugging, program analysis and synthesis. Recently, I am applying Machine Learning to solve these issues. I have received NSF CAREER award in 2017 and Intel PhD Fellowship in 2010. Here is my CV.
- [February 2023]: NSF award received for reliability and testing of DNN accelerators.
- [Oct 2022]: Our paper, MERCURY, got accepted in HPCA 2023. Congratulations to Vahid and the team!!!
- [July 2022]: Invited to serve in HPCA 2023 ERC.
- [July 2022]: NSF award for stream processing system received.
- [June 2022]: Our paper, Whistle, has been accepted in IEEE TC.
- Kathy is joining Intel as a Software Enginner from Summer 2022.
- Invited to serve in MICRO 2022 PC.
- Invited to serve in an NSF panel.
- Invited to be in ISCA 2022 PC and serve as a Publications Chair.
- Kevin is going for summer internship in AMD. Congratulations!!!
- Intel has selected us for a $75K grant for machine programming research. We are one of the only 6 groups to receive this grant this year.
- Invited to serve in HPCA 2021 PC.
- Paper got accepted in MLSys 2021. Congratulations to Shanto!!!
- Paper got accepted in ISCA 2021. Congratulations to Jiyai!!!
- Serving in ISCA, MICRO ERC, ICCD and ICCP PC.
- Paper got accepted in SecDev 2020. Congratulations to Sungkeun!!!