- "The Causes and Countermeasures of the Deceleration of China’s Economic Growth, ", May, 2018.pdf.
- "State Aid in Government Procurement, (with Xiaoyong Caoi and Jiong Gong) ", April, 2018.pdf.
- "Relativity, Inequality, and Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation in an Open Economy, (with Darong Dai and Wenzheng Gao) ", April, 2017/revised August, 2017.pdf.
- "Priority-Based Affirmative Action in School Choice, (with Zhenhua Jiao) ", October, 2016/revised July, 2017.pdf.
- "On Risk Compensation to Prudent Decision Makerr," (with Yougong Tian), ", January, 2016/revised December, 2016.pdf.
- "On Ratifiability of Efficient Cartel Mechanism in First-Price Auctions with Participation
Costs and Information Leakage," (with Shao-Chieh Hsueh and Xiaoyong Cao), ", January, 2013/revised July, 2017.pdf.
- "Characterizing Higher-Order Ross More Risk Aversion by Comparison of Risk Compensation,"
(with Yougong Tian), ", August, 2016/revised November, 2016.pdf.
- "A Theory of Wage-Setting Mechanisms with Human Capital Investment," (with Darong Dai), ", March, 2016/revised February, 2017.pdf.
- "Toward Longer Investment: Authority vs. Inclusive Governance," (with Darong Dai), ", September, 2015/revised February, 2017.pdf.
- "The Blocking Lemma and Group Strategy-Proofness in Many-to-Many Matchings, (with Zhenhua Jiao) ", May, 2015/revised August, 2015, Games and Economic Behavior.pdf., forthcoming.
- "Efficiency and Respecting Improvements in College Admissions,"
(with Zhenhua Jiao), ", December, 2014/revised July, 2017.pdf.
- "The Blocking Lemma and Group Incentive Compatibility for Matching with Contracts," (with Zhenhua Jiao, Songqing Chen and Fei Yang), revised August, 2015;Mathematical Social Sciences, 82 (2016), 65-71. pdf.
- "The Stability of Many-to-Many Matching with Max–min Preferences," (with Zhenhua Jiao), (with Zhenhua Jiao), revised November, 2014; published in Economics Letters, 129 (2015) 52-56. pdf.
- "Toward Cooperative Capitalism, (with Darong Dai and Wenzheng Gao) ", March, 2014/revised August, 2015.pdf.
- "Matching with Couples: Semi-Stability and Algorithm, (with Zhiasan Jiang) ", November, 2013/revised November, 2014.pdf.
- "Entry-Deterring Nonlinear Pricing
with Bounded Rationality,", (with Dawen Meng) August, 2013/revised May, 2014.pdf.
- " Full Characterization on Fixed-Point Theorems, Minimax Inequalities and Related Theorems,", November, 2012/revised July, 2016, Journal of Fixed Point Theory and Applications.pdf., forthcoming.
- "Two-Agent Collusion-Proof Mechanism Design
with Both Correlations and Arbitrage," (with Dawen Meng) Februday, 2014. pdf.
- "On the Existence of Price Equilibrium in Economies with Excess Demand Functions,", November, 2010/revised March, 2016, published in Economic Theory Bulletin, 2.pdf.
- "An Application of the Melitz Model to Chinese Firms," (with Chunren Sun and Tao Zhang), November, 2010/revised June, 2012. Review of Development Economics, 2013.pdf.
- "Multi-task Incentive Contract and Performance
Measurement with Multidimensional Types," (with Dawen Meng) August, 2010/revised August, 2011, Games and Economic Behavior, 2013. pdf.
- "Detrimental Externalities, Pollution Rights, and the
``Coase Theorem," (with John S. Chipman) November, 2009/revised October, 2010, published in Economic Theory, 2011. pdf.
- "Nonratifiability of the Cartel Mechanism in First-Price Sealed-Bid Auction with Participation Costs," (with Shao-Chieh Hsueh and Xiaoyong Cao) August, 2009/revised July, 2014. pdf.
- "On the Existence of Strong Nash Equilibria," (with Rabia Nessah) March, 2009/revised August, 2013. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and and Applications, 2014. pdf.
- "Existence of Equilibria in Games with Arbitrary Strategy Spaces and Payoffs", October, 2008/Revised: May, 2015, published in Journal of Mathematical Economics pdf.
- "Vickrey Auctions with Sequential and Costly Participation," (with Mingjuan Xiao) January, 2009. pdf.
- "Existence of Equilibria in Discontinuous Games," (with Rabia Nessah) November, 2008/Revised: July, 2015. Economic Theory. pdf , forthcoming.
- "Existence of Solution of Minimax Inequalities, Equilibria in Games and Fixed Points without Convexity and Compactness Assumptions," (with Rabia Nessah), November, 2008/revised June, 2012. Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2013.pdf.
- "Nonlinear Pricing with Arbitrage: On the Role of
Correlation," (with Dawen Meng) August, 2008. pdf.
- "How are Income and Non-Income Factors Different in Promoting
Happiness? An Answer to the Easterlin Paradox," (with Liyan Yang) December, 2005/revised: March, 2010. pdf.
- "Equilibria in Second Price Auctions with Information Acquisition," (with Shengyu Li) March, 2008. pdf.
- "A Reputation Strategic Model of Monetary Policy in Continuous Time," (with J. Li and Y. Liu) April, 2008/Revised:December, 2008, Journal of Macroeconomics 31 (2009). pdf.
- "Nonlinear Pricing with Network Externalities and Countervailing Incentives," (with Dawen Meng) January, 2008/revised: August, 2008. pdf.
- "First Price Auctions with Participation Costs," (with Xiaoyong Cao); October, 2007/Revised: February, 2009, published in Games and Economic Behavior, 2010.. pdf.
- "Endogenous Information Acquisition on Opponents' Valuations in Multidimensional First Price Auctions," (with Mingjun Xiao) September, 2007/revised: January, 2010. pdf.
- "Equilibria in Second-Price Auctions with Private Participation Costs," (with Xiaoyong Cao, Guofu Tan, Okan Yilankaya); February, 2007/revised August 2016, Economic Theory. pdf. , forthcoming.
- "Second Price Auctions with Different Participation Costs,"(with Xiaoyong Cao); November, 2006/revised: February, 2012, forthcoming in Journal of Economics & Management Strategy. pdf.
- "Theory of Negative Consumption Externalities
with Applications to Economics of Happiness," (with Liyan Yang); September, 2005/final revesion:December, 2007, published in Economic Theory. pdf.
- "On the Informational Requirements of Decentralized Pareto-Satisfactory Mechanisms in Economies with Increasing Returns," 2004/revised October 2006. pdf.
- "Implementation of Marginal Cost Pricing Equilibrium Allocations with Transfers in Economies with Increasing Returns to Scale,"August, 2004/revised May, 2010, published in Review of Economic Design, 2010pdf.
- "Implementation of Pareto Efficient Allocations," May, 2004/fincal reversion: July, 2008, published in Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2009 pdf.
- "Implementation in Economies with Non-Convex
Production Technologies Unknown to the Designer," September, 2003/fincal reversion: May, 2008/published in Games and Economic Behavior, 2010 pdf.
- " Reputation and Optimal Contract for Central Bankers:
A Unified Approach," (Kevin Huang); 2003/revised: March, 2011, published in Macroeconomic Dynamics. pdf.
- "Implementation for Production Economies with
Increasing Returns," 2003/published in Mathematical Social Sciences, 2005. pdf.
- "Implementation of Walrasian Allocations in Ec
onomies with Infinite Dimension Commodity Spaces," 2002. pdf.
- "Time Inconsistency and Reputation in
Monetary Policy: A Strategic Model in Continuous Time," 2001. pdf.
- "A Solution to the Problem of
Consumption Externalities," 2001/published in J. of Mathematical Economics, 2003. pdf.
- "A Unique Informationally
Efficient Allocation Mechanism in Economies with Consumption
Externalities," 2001/published in International Economic Review, 2004. pdf.
- "A Unique Informationally Efficient Allocation Mechanism in Economies with Public Goods," 2001/revised October 2005. pdf.
- " The Unique Informational Efficiency of the Competitive Mechanism,"
2001/publised in Social Choice and Welfare, 2006. pdf.
- "Double Implementation of Lindahl Allocations by A Feasible and
Continuous Mechanism," 1997/published in Social Choice and Welfare(2000). pdf.
- "Incentive Mechanism Design for Production Economies with Both
Private and Public Ownership," 1997/published in Games and Economic
- "Implementation of Balanced Linear Cost Share Equilibrium
Solution in Nash and Strong Nash Equilibria," 1997/published in Journal of Public Economics(2000). pdf.
- "Double Implementation of Linear Cost Share Equilibrium
Allocations," 1997/published in Mathematical Social Sciences(2000). pdf.
- "Feasible and Continuous Double Implementation of Constrained
Walrasian Allocations," 1996/published in Annals of Economics and
- "Breaking Up is Hard to Do: The Theory of Property Rights in
Transitional Economies," 1995/published in Journal of
Institutional and Theoretical Economics (2001). pdf.
- "Property Rights and the Nature of Collective Enterprises in
Transitional Economies," 1996/published in Journal of Comparative Economics(2000). pdf.
- "On the Existence of Optimal Dominant Strategy Mechanisms for
Uncountably Many Utility Functions," (with L. Liu),
1995/published in Review of Economic Design(1999). pdf.
- "On the Existence of Mixed-Strategy Nash Equilibrium in
Discontinuous Games," 1994.
- "A Non-Neoclassical General Equilibrium Model of
- "Optimal Limits to Growth with Exhaustible Resources and
Diminishing Returns to Population Size," (with C. Li and
- "An Incentive-Compatible Mechanism Yielding Pareto
and Strictly Equitable Allocations," 1993.
- "On the Transfer Topological Conditions, Their Properties
Applications to Some Fundamental Theorems in Mathematics,"
(with J. Zhou), 1992.
- "On the Distribution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of
Linear Expenditure System," (with John S. Chipman and Gerd
- "Generalized Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Linear
Expenditure System with Lognormal Distribution," (with
- "Generalizations of the Fan-Knaster-Kuratowski-Mazurkiewicz
Theorem and the Ky-Fan Minimax Inequality," 1989.
Department of Economics | Texas A&M University | 4228 TAMU | College Station, TX 77845-4228 | USA