Jianxin Zhou (周建新)
Professor of Mathematics
Texas A&M University
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 641J Blocker Bldg.
- Office Hours: TR 2:30-3:45pm or by appointment
- Ph.D., Mathematics,
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, 1986
Current Teaching Schedule:
- Optimization I TR 11:10-12:25 BLOC 121. Lecture Notes and Homework Assignments.
- University Acedamic Calendar
Research Interests: Applied Analysis and Scientific Computation.
- Nonlinear Multiple Solution (variational/nonvariational) Problems, Instability Analysis,
Multi-level Optimization, Control and Game Theory on Differential Systems.
- AMS classification numbers:
- Selected Publications available.
Current Research Projects
Ph.D. Students Supervised
- Zhonghai Ding, 1994 (co-chair)
- Yuanhua Deng, 1994 (co-chair)
- Puhong You, 1996 (thesis adviser)
- Yongxin Li, 1999
- Xudong Yao, 2004
- Xianjin Chen, 2008
- Changchun Wang, 2012
- Bingbing Ji, 2017
- Meiqin Li, 2017