I am a Visiting Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Texas A&M University. I am interested in combinatorics, structural graph theory, and their applications in algorithms and combinatorial optimization.
I obtained my PhD from the ACO program at Georgia Institute of Technology,
working with Xingxing Yu and previously with Robin Thomas.
I was partially supported by the NSERC Postgraduate Scholarship (PGS D).
I completed my Bachelor's and Master's degrees at University of Waterloo in Pure Mathematics and Combinatorics & Optimization.
- A unified Erdős-Pósa theorem for cycles in graphs labelled by multiple abelian groups, with J. Pascal Gollin, Kevin Hendrey, O-joung Kwon, and Sang-il Oum. Submitted.
- Approximating TSP walks in subcubic graphs, with Michael Wigal and Xingxing Yu. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B 158 (2023), 70-104.
- Packing A-paths of length zero modulo a prime, with Robin Thomas. Accepted to Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B.
- Packing cycles in undirected group-labelled graphs, with Robin Thomas. Submitted.
- The extremal functions for triangle-free graphs with excluded minors, with Robin Thomas. European Journal of Combinatorics 75 (2019), 1-10.
- A post-quantum digital signature scheme based on supersingular isogenies, with Reza Azarderakhsh, Amir Jalali, David Jao, and Vladimir Soukharev. Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2017.
Department of Mathematics
Texas A&M University