Department of Mathematics
Texas A&M University
400 Bizzell St, College Station, TX 77843
Office: BLOC 641A
About Me [ CV]
I am a Visiting Assistant Professor in Mathematics at Texas A&M University. My mentor is Prof. Jianxin Zhou.
I completed my Ph.D. in Mathematics at UCSD in June 2022, under the supervision of Prof. Jiawang Nie.
My research interests primarily lie in optimization. I work on stochastic optimization, equilibrium optimization, polynomial optimization and data science problems.
- A New Working Set Method for Nonlinear Inequality Constrained Minimization,
Joint with J. Zhou, Preprint, 2023.
- Solving Two-Stage Stochastic Programs with Polynomial Lower Bound Functions,
Joint with Y. Cui and J. Nie, Preprint, 2023.
- Distributionally Robust Optimization with Polynomial Robust Constraints,
Joint with J. Nie, Preprint, 2023.
- PLMEs and Disjunctive Decompositions for Bilevel Optimization,
Joint with J. Nie and J. J. Ye, Preprint, 2023.
- Robust approximation of chance constrained optimization with polynomial perturbation,
Joint with B. Rao, L. Yang and G. Zhou, Preprint, 2022.
- Global optimization for the portfolio selection model with high-order moments,
Joint with L. Yang and Y. Yang, Journal of the Operations Research Society of China, 2023.
- Dehomogenization for Completely Positive Tensors,
Joint with J. Nie, X. Tang and Z. Yang, Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization, 13.2 (2023): 340-363.
- Loss Functions for Finite Sets,
Joint with J. Nie, Computational Optimization and Applications, 84 (2023): 421-447.
- Rational Generalized Nash Equilibrium Problems,
Joint with J. Nie and X. Tang, SIAM Journal on Optimization, 33.3 (2023): 1587-1620.
- Distributionally Robust Opimitzation with Moment Ambiguity Sets,
Joint with J. Nie, L. Yang and G. Zhou, Journal of Scientific Computing, 94.12 (2023): 1-27.
- A Lagrange Multiplier Expression Method for Bilevel Polynomial Optimization,
Joint with J. Nie, L. Wang and J. J. Ye, SIAM Journal on Optimization, 31.3 (2021): 2368-2395.
- Stochastic Polynomial Optimization,
Joint with J. Nie and L. Yang, Optimization Methods and Software, 35.2 (2020): 329-347.